Thursday, December 18, 2008

2 Years! What a difference!


Two years ago today I woke up in Charlottesville, VA Mrs. Walter! Kent and I were just married and on our way to Prague for honeymoon and Christmas. It was the most beautiful and memorable week.
This morning...I woke up at 3:00am Mrs. Walter and co! with some lovely contractions and the makings for another very memorable week.
Today I am seeing my midwife, and the hope is (especially if my contractions keep up pace like this) we will be bringing home our sweet little girl sooner than later.
What a difference 2 years makes!
Kent and I were talking last night about the last 2 years and have come to the conclusion that we have the happiest marriage that any two human sinners could strive for. And now we are starting in on our 3rd year, and there is so much to look forward to.
Thank you to everyone for coloring our lives with friendship and love, we are SO looking forward to what lies ahead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah this is so sweet Kirsten what fun memories thinking back to when you were first married :), i'm so happy that you and Kent are so happy :). And yay! for your contractions too :)
love, deb

Anonymous said...

:) TWO YEARS! Incredible. You are lovely and I am so so so excited for you and Kent! I think I might cry. Ahhh...this is so great. I will be reading the blog to hear the updates. Praying for you, too.

I love you, you know.

-Juice

NuclearToast said...

Two down, a lifetime to go!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Kirsten!