Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Grey Day!

Hello!
So I will give you all a sneak peak into what I have been up to lately. This last December Meg and I decided to start up our own etsy page. And we have been thinking and tinkering around with ideas since then. (When I'm not tinkering around with Barley business, which I am definitely doing full time.)
It has always been a 'what if' of my to make cards. I probably made more cards in my college career than I did homework and it makes me oh-so-happy to boot! We are calling our line of work.
Because Meg and I both love our Seattle grey days enough to greet them with a smile, and let it inspire us to create.
We have been working several days a week coming up with pretty creations for our cards. And this little birdie made me so happy and is one of the few things I haven't eventually grown to hate so I thought I would post it for you.
She has some other tree friends to go along with her in a similar style.And hopefully soon they will all be together on our etsy page for someone else to take home! I am specializing in handmade ink/acrylic/paper cards and postcards sent in matted frames for framing or sending.
And Meg is working on a line of vintage silhouette greeting and note cards.
It is a whole lot of fun, and I will keep everyone posted on our progress and eventually our first shop update!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But! ...But what is the etsy shop name? I want to go there!

Kirsten said...

The shop name is HelloGreyDay...but we don't have anything posted yet, except for our shop banner (not for sale).
We are waiting for a good body of work to put up all at once:)

Anonymous said...

I'm eager to see all of your creations. You've been creatively silent for too long. More! More! More!

Mom