Monday, March 23, 2009

3 Months!

Happy 3 month birthday Greta Cherie!

This week she has been learning all sorts of valuable lessons, and why not? She is 3 months old which is the ideal time to start learning valuable lessons.
Like while multitasking is an important skill, it is wise not to over commit yourself. For example stuffing one fist in your mouth can be a fun treat, try and stuff both and you will end up with neither. (also your parents will laugh at you and take pictures.)
She has also begun the drooling phase of life, leaving her shirts nice and soggy about 70% of the time, and not minding too much 100% of the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her little drool-covered self!!! Her face is so expressive...I love it. She is absolutely darling:) I NEED to meet this girl!! Three months...I can't believe it!

I love you, you know. BOTH OF YOU!

-Juice

NuclearToast said...

I like the action shot picture. But great drool shots! I rate them four sponges!

Anonymous said...

Cutest. Baby. Ever. Love the pics and I'm suprised that I never get enough of them ... (we'll see what happens when Lynnea comes :) Greta may have a little competition)