Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Visitor

Last week we were visited by an unwanted guest. And unlike most solicitors (youths wearing navy suits or school children selling wrapping paper) we killed this one and moved straight away.
Before you report us to the authorities you should know something of the nature of our visitor, as a matter of fact I happen to have a picture of him right here.
Although charming in oils, he is not so charming when prowling around your house in the dead of night snacking and pooping in corners.
It has been a tiresome week of moving, but we are happily 5 doors down from our old address. Kent has been a champion and did all the moving (with the help of Ryan) while Meg and I snorganized the house completely on the other end. (I had washed my hands of that entire residence and didn't care to discover any of his friends-and-relations (if any) and sully them.)
However things are looking a whole lot brighter now, literally, as our new space has a lot more sunlight and warmth. I think we will be very happy here, just us three!
Well, I best be going there is all kinds of nesting to be done!

No comments: