Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Last Saturday makes 9 weeks!

As per request I have Greta's 9 week mug shots for you all.
The first one is entitled: Just Behavin'
And the second one is of her doing her Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) impersonation.She had her wellness checkup at the Pediatrician Monday.
Her stats are as follows:
She is 11lb 12oz putting her in the 72 percentile for weight.
Head size in the 68 percentile.
and in the 94 percentile for height at a whoppin' 24 in.
She's one healthy little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is healthy and BEAUTIFUL! I love this kid:) She is (I know you're proabbly sick of hearing this) looking more and more like Kent all the time! In a more feminine, sweet, adorable, cuddly sort of way...of course. She is just too cute for her own good! I can't believe she is already 9 weeks!! Time flys...when you're a baby? I love you, you know.

-Juice