Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting up to speed

Now, thanks to our Visitor I have a little catching up to do.
I never did do my posting on the nursery. Leaving her room behind was the hardest part of the move I think. I wish I had a picture of it all set up just so, but I did run over there and took a few shots of the mural before it was painted over "apartment white".


It was Greta's little forest, and the trees bent over her crib for her to look at.
Now I get to start again from scratch (A blessing and a shame.) I have a few ideas.
Also, since the moved you missed out on Greta's day out- a series of pictures Meg took of us playing in the park while avoiding our "visitor" at home.
I posted a good amount of these on my Facebook if you are interested in peeking in on our fun day out.
And then lastly, but oh so importantly is Greta's first bath in her little pink tub. She has had about a zillion showers, but yesterday Meg and I put her in her own little tub to see how she liked it. She was much pleased.


No comments: