Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mountain Day!

Yesterday was mountain day! We finally made our trip to Stevens Pass for some swoosh-swoosh-swoosh!


It was a beautiful day! And such fun to have a whole day playing in the snow with my favorite boy.
Well, I am only sort of paying little to no attention to what I am writing as I am mostly watching the beginning of the Oscars. I am hopelessly interested in what everyone is wearing, and I don't care how girlish that makes me sound; and seeing as I have even dressed for the occasion and am sipping ginger ale out of martini glasses I think I should get back to my business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Dog!!! I haven't been snowboarding in ages and I fear that if I attempted to do so at this point I would biff(if you will) terribly. Oh how I miss it though. Cute helmet by the way, you never used to wear a helmet...are you taking up extreme snowboarding these days or just being ultra careful so you can be a supreme example to Greta? :)

PS...about the Oscars: I, too, was very interested in what people were wearing and had gingerale!! Although mine was out of a can and I was in sweatpants. I HATED Sarah Jessica Perkers dress, Goldie Hawn(when she presented) looked like trailor-trash, I loved the girl from Benjamin Button(don't know her name...black girl, short bob-like hair cut) dress. I also liked...scratch that...LOVED Penelope Cruz's vintage dress. I like her. Anyway, that's all. I miss you.

-Juice

Kirsten said...

I am in complete agreement with you! My absolute favorite of the night was the girl from Benjamin Button, and I did not care to see that much of Sarah Jessica Parker...or Goldie Hawn for that matter.
Don't you just love the Oscars? I teared up on several occasions and it was my greatest happiness of the night to see Kate Winslet win best actress.
Maybe next year we can have an oscar party together, sip martinis and wear "reading jackets."

Anonymous said...

rah-haha. So sue me, I called it a reading jacket. Lindsey: Queen of saying stupid things:)

I forgot to mention, did you see Sarah Jessica Parker almost fall on her face when she was walking out to present? hehe. Perhaps she should consider wearing a dress that isn't as wide as it is long and she wouldn't have as many issues...hmmm?