Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween last night?
We had a fantastic time hanging out with friends and shoving our faces with sweets and pizza rolls.
Kent and I had a tough time this year trying to figure out what we should be. I have rigorous guidelines when it comes to costumes. They should be semi-homemade, I don't want to be a man, or an inanimate object, and would like the costume to be somewhat uncommon. (ex: no witches/or pumpkins). This year had the added challenge of incorporating the Barley. But I think we pulled it off.
We we were a 50's housewife and the milkman. (tee-hee)
I thought Kent looked particularly fine in his little white shorts and bow tie. (meow)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the costumes! So funny:) You always have the best ideas. Derek and I didn't dress up this year :/ Oh Well, maybe if we lived closer to the fun-dress-up-type friends? I'm working on it.

-Juice