Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We spent Easter this year at grandma's house in Olympia!
We had all sorts of Easter fun. We painted eggs (Meg's egg won), had a bird hunt (Kent won) played games (I won!), and searched out Greta's very first Easter basket!
And Easter isn't Easter without all the little kiddos coming out of the woodwork in their little suits and ties, and best dresses.
I think Greta felt very special in her stripey strawberry dress from Nanna. Here she is in her Sunday best!

...And happy about it too!
I hope everyone had a blessed and hopeful Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love her face! (and her stripes...I always did like those.) She grows cuter and cuter by the day and Skirst, you look lovely. I only hope that I can look so good after having my baby. I really hope that my baby and little Greta girl can be friends someday. I miss you!!

-Juice

NuclearToast said...

What a cute Easter dress. Who ate the most candy out of her basket?

Kirsten said...

Me! Mommy tax!