Friday, June 19, 2009

Can I eat that?

We are approaching Greta's big 6 month birthday tomorrow. And she has been hitting all kinds of milestones lately. She is sitting up unattended like a champ, and prefers to spend most of her time that way. However, right now she is content to lay in her crib and smile at me while I type. Do you think she knows I am writing about her?
She spends some good time playing in various containers seeing as she is curious and capable of household domination. Well, at least she thinks she is. Everything she comes across in her mind can and must be eaten. So it's cribs and playpens more than floors and bed tops.
She has fun though...see!

1 comment:

Meghan M. said...

Sweetest girl! Oh man, I miss squishing her. I will soon be putting everything I see in my mouth as well. I drool too. Our poops are a big deal to those around us. So many commonalities between Greta and I right now.

Love you guys!
Meg