Saturday, August 29, 2009

Babies in tummies babies on floors!

She sees the camera, she likes the camera, she eats the camera!
And if my girl doesn't have her daddy's sweet eyes then I will eat my hat...(or the camera?)




Today Greta and I made a trip to Silverdale with Aunties Meg and Lindz to celebrate Lindsey's little Brennan in her belly!
It was great to see some of my favorite people from the place I spent so much time growing up in.
and crazy to see all of the babies of my friends crawling around the floor where I used to be crawling on the floor (only in my case it was teenage angst).
Time does zoom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! It was so good holding Greta again, but it makes me miss her all the more!

Grandma Lisa

NuclearToast said...

Teenage angst? You sure it wasn't just from a trip to Black Angus?